Bangladesh jail police job circular 2023 has been published. There are various posts in the Bangladesh jail police circular.
The candidate’s age should be 18 to 30 years. However, in the case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters and physically handicapped, the age limit is 32 years.
The name of the post, name of the post, its district, and special quota will have to be mentioned on the envelope to fill out the application form.
Bangladesh jail police job circular 2023
|Name||Bangladesh prison authority|
|Number Of Posts||Follow the circular|
|Employer||Bangladesh prison authority|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Age Limitation||18 to 30 years|
|Qualification||Follow the circular|
|Salary||Follow the circular|
The candidate’s age should be a maximum of 30 years.
District candidates can apply: All districts
The application process of jail police job circular:
- Step 1: Visit the website http://prison.teletalk.com.bd
- Step 2: Then you have to register.
- Step-3: In this step, After registration log in with your email id and password.
- Step 4: The application should be filled out as per the next instructions.
Payment system of Kara odhidoptor job:
1st SMS: PRISON <space> USER ID then send 16222
Example: PRISON ABCDEF
Reply: Applicant’s name 112 tk will be charged as the application fee.
Your pin is 12345678. To pay fee type:
PRISON <space> YES <space> PIN and send to 16222
2nd SMS: PRISON <space> YES <space> PIN and send to 16222
Example: PRISON YES 12345678
Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s name, payment was completed successfully for the application. Your user id is 12345678 and your password (……….)
Save your user ID and password. Because it will be needed later.
Eligibility to apply:
- 1. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- 2. The candidate’s age should be a maximum of 30 years. There should be a national identity card/birth registration card as proof.
- 3. Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- 4. The authority can reduce and increase the number of posts.
- 5. Candidates must have passed the physical qualification and the written and written examination.
- 6. Attested copies of all certificates are applicable.
- 7. Printed copy of the completed application form.